The aim of the Code of Conduct is to summarize the ideas of our ICI-community about mutual standards of good behavior, in a written form. It helps us to act according to the „ICI-spirit“ and thereby to conduce to reaching the goals that we have given expression in our Mission Statement and Vision.
II. Application Area
The Code of Conduct joins, as a specific code of behavior, our mission statement, our vision, our model “Excellence in Management Education” and our commitment to motivation and enthusiasm (passion), to social responsibility (people) und to the principle of achievement orientation (performance). The formulated standards of good behavior, in the Code of Conduct, are desirable in the most diversified environments and coherences and also for all ICI-members. Therefore we voluntarily oblige to its compliance. The Code of Conduct forms a common factor, which can be shaped more specifically by a specific behavioral codes. It does not form new legal bases, for example sanctions, nor does it replace established regulations or laws.
III. Standards of Good Behavior
We strive after exemplary behavior in everything we do in our role as ICI-members.
• We treat each other respectfully, fair and tolerant.
• We esteem people independently of personal features or characteristics, like gender, complexion, religion, nationality, age, social state and similar characteristics.
• We actively support the integration of all, especially of foreign, ICI-members in our society.
• We are aware of our social responsibility and firmly support the ICI-community and society.
• We avoid resp. solve conflicts between personal interests and ICI interests.
• We respect the ICI-resources and make use of them in a responsible way.
• We carefully deal with our responsibility for others.
• We follow established law, generally accepted ethical principles and valid ICI-guidelines and work towards a respective culture.
• We behave in an exemplary manner, internal and external, as members of the ICI-community and thereby promote a positive image of our college and its social acceptance.
• We live in an enterprising culture, in which self-initiative and dedication are encouraged.
• We show civil courage.
• We contribute actively to the solution of problems and to the removal of grievances that we are aware of.
• We communicate and cooperate openly and honestly and handle information responsibly.
• We are helpful and support each other carefully, reliably and quickly.
• We maintain a constructive handling of criticism and are generous with praise.
We help and support each other in our specialized and personal progress.